Reimagine conventional paradigms, infusing creativity and functionality to craft products, spaces, or experiences that transcend expectations, addressing evolving needs while fostering a deeper connection between form, function, and user.
🚀 Empowered Team: Focus is on problems to solve in the pursuit of delivering value. The team is given problems to solve, they’re held responsible not just for output but for outcomes.
🎉 Feature Team: All about output: mostly working on launching projects or delivering features by a certain date rather than focusing on delivering value. Speed is the key!
☝🏼Considerations – Balanced structure leads to:
- Consistent Vision.
- Clear goals.
- Correct strategy across teams.
- Roles less at odds with each other.
- Delivering ongoing value for users to sustain and scale business growth.
- Capturing new customers & upselling existing.
- Increase revenue (key metric for success).
- Boost company’s reputation and customer satisfaction.
- Re-engage existing users.
- Drive customer loyalty.
- Increase retention (key metric for success).
- Customer satisfaction (demostrating that company listen to users).
A design that is simple because it is complex.
Simplifying designs as far as possible without losing values.
The process of perfecting a design.
The practice of designing as little as possibile at a point in time.
Minimum Viable Product
Getting the product in front of customers as quickly as possible.
This allows feedback to be incorporated in repeated cycles.
Value Sensitive Design
To reflect society, culture and values.
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.